Lazy  

Posted by SweetPinay

Hi Friends I just wanted to express how I feel today at work, Friday crazy day in the pharmacy, do you think that it is fair if you work hard and your co worker doesn't do the same?my co registered tech,she is nice but when it comes to work I can say that she is a little bit lazy,she was my partner today because our cert.tech.is sick and he was not able to work since Wednesday, I was busy putting up new arrived med.she did not even bothered to ask if I need some help supposed to be she will be the one who will put up the med in the shelves because she work later than me.The thing that boils my blood is that I stand for 8 hours busy counting med.and entertained the customer while she sit down..Grrr! How I wish she will change her attitude when it comes to work.That's all folks!

This entry was posted on 28.3.08 at Friday, March 28, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment