TGIF  

Posted by SweetPinay

It's been a while since I put an entry here in my blog,I want my blog to be active but you know sometimes I got lazy and get tired after work and no time to write.It's almost midnight here and nothing much to do,well I browse the net and look for Christian songs,I'm listening to Sandi Patty's songs,Oh! great I love all her songs.

Here are some of the titles and I Embed a Playlist Located at the bottom of my blog.

Upon this Rock
More than wonderful
Love in any language
Forever Friends
Because of Who you are
The Name of the Lord

This entry was posted on 30.5.08 at Friday, May 30, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

hi naomi, musta na..naay unta ko pangutana nimo...unsa diay tambal sa freckles..gi freckels lagi ko...at first kay reddish sya, tapos, karon kay nagkaa-nam ug ka brownish...tambagi daw ko nao...mrs_tee

June 3, 2008 at 11:31 AM

Post a Comment