NBA Finals  

Posted by SweetPinay in


Do You like to watch basketball?For me I do love to watched it.I became a fan of Celtics after I watched the game one of the finals, I was really amazed with their attitude towards playing,they have a team work and a good defense.Even if I'm a little bit tired from work I really see to it that I can watch every game.Sometimes I'm kinda weird while watching I feel like I'm really watching it in real,I shout,clap and everything,:)Game 6 I felt like there is no challenge not really a close fight but that was fun.My best player of the last game are Rondo seems small but terrible in stealing the ball:),Allen the three pointers of the night,Garnett wow the big guy with high points and Pierce who got the MVP award.All of them gave their best shots.Congratulation to the new world champion Celtics!I'm planning to buy a jersey shirt but Oh! my it's kinda expensive.Maybe someday I can get it.

This entry was posted on 19.6.08 at Thursday, June 19, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment