Our Cat  

Posted by SweetPinay


This is our cat KSP (kulang sa Pansin),we had him since he was still a baby.Honestly I'm not a cat lover but KSP touch my heart this past few days.Last Monday morning I went outside and I saw KSP run towards me ,what he did is that he jump and rub his body in my feet and it seems he was happy to see me.Oh men! I got teary eye that day because I can feel that he really needs some attention and care from me. I got pity with him and I realized that I do need to pay attention to him.He is a sweet cat and likes being cuddle.One thing that I did not like him is that he poop in the bath tub two times,Oh!it really stinks. I doubt if he forgot about his litter box.

This entry was posted on 13.6.08 at Friday, June 13, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment