I love to sleep:)  

Posted by SweetPinay in


You guys love to sleep?oh well for me no doubt I do love to sleep especially if it's my day off and nothing to do. Do you guys experienced while watching television and suddenly get sleepy? for me I experienced it a lot every time I watched television I noticed that I easily get sleepy, I think it has something to do with my eyes it easily got tired and it will lead me being sleepy. It's alright though because I love to sleep. Hmmm it's almost midnight and time to sleep already. Have a good one my friend and see you around.:)

This entry was posted on 21.7.08 at Monday, July 21, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

hi nao..sleepy head din ako :)

July 22, 2008 at 11:56 AM

Post a Comment