Jeepney  

Posted by SweetPinay in

When I was still in the Philippines I used to ride in a jeepney. After arriving here in the US I did not notice any public transportation, I think there are some but it's not common compared back home in the Philippines. Oh well it's a lot different here in the US if you don't have your own car you can't do anything. I was just so happy that my work place is so close to my hubby's office and that he will just drop me off and picked me up when I'm done working. I'm not really excited either to have my own car especially now a days that the cost of gas is getting too high. Too bad that public transportation is not common here in our place where we live.

This entry was posted on 16.7.08 at Wednesday, July 16, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

oh my gosh Lahug Ramos Carbon this is my route back home hehehe. awe i missed it!

July 20, 2008 at 1:19 AM

Post a Comment