Parallel Parking  

Posted by SweetPinay in



The only thing that I'm not really so sure to do yet is parallel parking. Hubby decided to teach me how to do the parallel parking, oh my it's kinda hard but finally I figured it out. I get frustrated earlier because at first I can't get it right a way I'm afraid that I'm gonna hit the cone that hubby put in front and the trash can at the back to represent as other cars. It's been 8 months since I got my learner's permit so now the next step is to get my driver's license. Here in our state you need to wait 6 months after you got your learner's permit before you can actually get the driver's license. Maybe one of these days we will visit DMV for road test. Hopefully I pass in one shot.:)

This entry was posted on 26.7.08 at Saturday, July 26, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

4 comments

I can't parallel park at all. heheh

oh yea- you are still IN to have the opportunity of winning a customize layout. Please visit the site and vote. www.carlotaonline.com

July 26, 2008 at 7:56 PM

na dai ayo ng imo titser ky sigehan ka tudlo..kining ako bana weather2, usahay magpakasi nga mgdrive ko usahay limot limutan lng ko..hadlok ky d dw ko mamati kng ingon xa brake lol..ako permit hapit na 1 year hays mag extend n lng jud guro ko ani

July 26, 2008 at 8:58 PM

asa ka nga state nagpuyo? sus, kalisud ba anang parallel parking oi...parking na lang daan lisud na...may untag straight2 pirmi..heheh

July 27, 2008 at 12:09 AM

Dili pa pud ko kabalo mo parallel park even if I have my license since january. Hubby taught me once but didn't follow up. Ha,ha, maayo nalang gani kay pag driving test nako wala ko gipa parallel park kay mabagsak jud ko.

July 29, 2008 at 3:58 PM

Post a Comment