Sharing my blessings:)  

Posted by SweetPinay in ,

It's always been a good feeling for me if I help somebody. Just finished talking to my cousin about our up coming vacation in the Philippines. It's always in my mind that I want to meet all of my cousins especially to those who are so close to me. Since she is in Manila working right now. I offered her a one way ticket going home. My income from PPP was really a great help in purchasing her ticket. Thank you so much! I hope to have more opportunities to come.

This entry was posted on 16.8.08 at Saturday, August 16, 2008 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

4 comments

Hello, thanks also for dropping by. Bestwishes.

August 16, 2008 at 6:35 AM

That's so generous of you to buy ticket for your cousin..she's lucky having you as her relative..
PPP sounds really cool huh..

Enjoy your vacation to the Philippines, and have a great weekend..

August 16, 2008 at 10:04 AM

Your kind...you deserve to have more blessings to come! have a good day and always take care!

August 16, 2008 at 11:05 PM

God will give you more blessings for being so thoughtful.

August 17, 2008 at 2:49 AM

Post a Comment