Thank You Hubby:)  

Posted by SweetPinay in



Do you know how to do screen shot?this sounds new to me and I have no idea how to do it, thank God for my hubby that is always there to answer all my query. Just last night I was trying to do something new which is to learn how to do the screen shot. Whew! I can't figure it out by myself,obvious that I'm not a computer wizard huh! so I called hubby and ask if he knew about this thing. No doubt he knew about it so he showed it to me. Oh my that was so easy!:) if you don't know how to do it yet then I better share it with you guys.

Steps to do the Screen Shot

1.Click Print Screen in your key board
2.Open " Paint" in your programs
3.Paint window Click Ctrl V for the desired picture.
4.Select the picture you wanted to crop.
5.Open image and click crop.
6.Last is Save as.

This entry was posted on 28.1.09 at Wednesday, January 28, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

Hello nao..maayo kay nakaantigo jud ka noh :) It is fun though.

marly
http://dtechzine.blogspot.com

January 29, 2009 at 12:55 AM

Hi!
Thanks for sharing. will come back in here if I forget. See you around.

January 29, 2009 at 10:28 PM

Post a Comment