Do You have Entrecard?  

Posted by SweetPinay in




Hi guys!if your blog has an Entrecard and wanna exchange link with me just let me know because I want to make a new blog list exclusive to those blog that have Entrecard. I figured that it's an easy way for me to visit a blog and at the same time drop. Thank you and have a great week end.

This entry was posted on 28.2.09 at Saturday, February 28, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

9 comments

syempre apil ko ani :)

March 2, 2009 at 12:03 AM

Hi!
You can check in your entre card inbox. People will not give comment in here. Most of entre card friend just like to drop and run away...
See you around.

March 2, 2009 at 4:39 AM

count me in please.

March 3, 2009 at 10:45 PM

hello, pwede po sumali...?

eto po yung urls ko -

www.reyapot.com - fragments of thoughts.. a piece of life

www.cahloy.com - my life's collection

add na po kita dun sa parehong blogs ko na yun...

tenks tenks!

reyapot & caloy

March 4, 2009 at 1:14 AM

hey, thanks for grabbing my badge. i'll add your site on my drop batches tonight.

thanks again.

http://www.iamburaot.com/entredropper

March 7, 2009 at 11:29 PM
Anonymous  

www.jammyspeak.blogspot.com

could you send me your link please..??

March 9, 2009 at 3:08 AM

naa koy entrecard, dear na apil na ko dire ok lang ba?

March 11, 2009 at 12:58 AM
Anonymous  

hi , pa join

March 20, 2009 at 7:43 AM

Hello! Am I too late to exchange link with you? I'm also in the middle of 'growing' my blogroll.

If it's ok with you, pls link me on your blogroll and drop me a comment on my site to alert me and I shall do the same. cheers..:-) Angie

April 5, 2009 at 1:40 AM

Post a Comment