Feb. 9 was my Day:)  

Posted by SweetPinay in




Wow! another year was added to my life. Last Saturday was my first time to prepare some foods and invite some friends to come over at our house. I had a great time with friends, I was so overwhelmed of all the greetings and messages that I got from my family and friends. Thank you to all of you that is always there for me. I really appreciate all the things that you've done for me.

This entry was posted on 10.2.09 at Tuesday, February 10, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 comments

Happy Happy birthday Naome :) God bless you!

Marly
Workplace On The Web

February 11, 2009 at 7:53 PM

Happy birthday, sis!

February 13, 2009 at 5:18 AM

happy birth daaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy...
hope you all the best...
and ofcourse... from jakarta with love :) happy valentine's day :)

February 14, 2009 at 8:43 AM

Post a Comment