What's the best Mango for you?  

Posted by SweetPinay in

Mexico Variety Mango



Philippines Variety Mango


Who would agree with me that Philippines have the best Mango? I'm pretty sure Filipino's will agree with me about that.:). Lately I was really craving for Mango but I'm not really buying mango in Walmart because the variety is not too good. To my surprised for the first time I saw a yellow mango in Walmart. I know it will not taste as good as what we have back in the Philippines but I grab some just to satisfy a craving.

This entry was posted on 19.3.09 at Thursday, March 19, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

4 comments

This comment has been removed by the author.
March 20, 2009 at 10:22 AM

Hi!
Have you try testing Malaysia mango?
Philipines one is good but I like Malaysian one more...
See you around my friend.

March 20, 2009 at 11:31 PM

I AGREE WITH MY DAUGHTER-IN LAW THAT THE MANGO'S IN THE PHILIPPINES ARE THE BEST ! !
I LOVE YOU SWEETIE

April 7, 2009 at 12:21 PM

I love mango from Cebu City. Dried mango is sweet too.
health and wealth

May 6, 2009 at 9:53 AM

Post a Comment