Delicious Domestic Seafood Recipe  

Posted by SweetPinay in

Ever since I was still young I really loved to eat fish. Now is the time for me to share my favorite domestic seafood recipe. I like all different kinds of fish recipes but I love the sweet and sour Salmon the most. This is how I cook my very simple Salmon recipe. My ingredients: 2-3 Salmon fillets,
1 Red bell pepper
1 Green bell pepper
1 small onion
1 medium size carrots
1 small size of ginger
1 tsp. of garlic
1/2 cup pineapple chunks or tidbits
1Tbsp brown sugar
1 Tbsp Vinegar
3 Tbsp soy sauce
2 heaping tsp of cornstarch(dissolved in 2-3 Tbsp of water)
Preparation: Rinse the fish and let it dry, cut into halves or depending on your desired size, prepare the wok or frying pan and let it heat before adding the vegetable oil. After heating the pan pour the vegetable oil and let it heat for 2 minutes then fry the fish until it turns brownish. After frying set aside the fried fish and start making the sauce in another wok. To make the sauce you need 6 Tbsp ketchup, 2 Tbsp. fish sauce, 3 Tbsp. soy sauce, 1+1/2 cups water, 1 Tbsp. rice vinegar, 2-3 Tbsp. brown sugar (adjust according to taste). Cover the pan and wait 3-5 minutes before adding all the ingredients. This is how I cook my sweet and sour salmon if you have suggestions and comment feel free to message me anytime. One of these days this simple dish of mine will be a great contender for Cook off. I'm very excited for this event and the positiveness of domestic seafood sustainability.

This entry was posted on 31.7.08 at Thursday, July 31, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

Anonymous  

fish is yummy and good for our health

July 31, 2008 at 7:48 PM

sarap naman nito!

July 31, 2008 at 10:00 PM

Post a Comment