Mamma Mia  

Posted by SweetPinay in

Today was my day off nothing much to do but hubby and I decided to watch Mama Mia in the movie theater. Of all the new movies that I watched this is the only movie that I really appreciate and enjoyed. I really enjoyed the soundtrack and even sang along with it. If you haven't seen the movie yet better plan to see it this weekend. Have fun and enjoy Mama Mia!

This entry was posted on 1.8.08 at Friday, August 01, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

I agree..

Mamma Mia was so worth the watch. :D It really lightened up my day

August 2, 2008 at 10:14 PM

this is one of the only plays i've ever seen, which ended up being great... it's funny to think of ol' Pierce taking a stab at singing, yeeesh

August 13, 2008 at 11:47 PM

Post a Comment