July 4th fireworks  

Posted by SweetPinay in






I'm sharing with you guys some of the Picture that I took during the fireworks display.This is the best shot that I took. That was really fun,we head down to the beach where the fireworks will be.Two sets of fireworks display one in the other side of the beach and the other one were we are so close. Whole bunch of people was there, we stand in the sand bar and while heading back home it was high tide and we need to cross the water part,Oh my!hubby wanted to carry me..hehe, but I just choose to take off my socks and shoes. And that was pretty much it. My pants was wet heading to the car. Over all hubby and I enjoyed the fireworks.

This entry was posted on 5.7.08 at Saturday, July 05, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

Hi Naomi! Sure we can x-link. :) Please add me as "A Travel Photo Blog". I will add you now.

The firework photos are awesome! And I saw a Smiley firework (last pic)! So nice! I have not seen that display before.

Could you please vote for my blog too? You may just vote for me at my blog. Any problem, pls buzz me ok. Thank you very much! :D

~eunice~
Pls vote for TravelerFolio.com

July 5, 2008 at 5:09 AM

Post a Comment