Continuing Education  

Posted by SweetPinay in



It's been almost a year since I started working in the pharmacy as a registered tech.Finally today I was able to attend the continuing Education. This is one of the requirements when I renew my registration.It was held in one of the college campus here in Beaufort,the purpose of the course was to learn more about Dentistry and how it is related to Pharmacy.I will write down some types of common Lesions and oral condition that we need to be aware of and the right treatment or medicine.
Lesions & Oral condition > Medication/Drug

Stomatitis. Acyclovir
Gingival Hyperplasia Cyclosporine
Xerostomia Lactoperoxidase
Candidiasis Nystatin
The most important thing is to take good care of your mouth and teeth also visit the dentist regularly.

This entry was posted on 10.6.08 at Tuesday, June 10, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment