Got tag from a Friend  

Posted by SweetPinay

I got this tag from Jam. Thanks a lot Jam!


The rules are posted at the beginning. At the end of the post, the player tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leave a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
Can't remember anymore,I think about to go to college.

2. What are 5 things on my to-do list today?
- Go to work
- Rest after work.

3. Snacks I enjoy:
- anything that is available to snack on.

4. Places I’ve lived:
- Philippines

5. Things I’d do if I were a billionaire
- How I wish I have it right now:)well,help to those people that need help.:)
6. People I want to know more about:
- nothing in particular.

I want to share this tag to Marly.

This entry was posted on 17.6.08 at Tuesday, June 17, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment