Happy Father's Day!  

Posted by SweetPinay


Oh my! I'm getting emotional here,well today is the celebration of our beloved Father,I can say that my father is a hero to me he did everything for us.I remember when he was teaching me to drive and I can't get it right away so he yell at me and I cried for that:),well it was worth it because I learned how to drive.Papa is a very hard working person,he works at our farm and now he was elected as a barangay councilor.Papa even if we are far from each other you are always remembered,thank you for the care and support that you have given to us since we are still a baby.I can't wait to see you in Oct.You take good care of yourself and be careful always.Love you always!:)



I'm so blessed to have a wonderful people that surrounds me I will grab this opportunity to say thank you to my Dad of being so good to us.He is always willing to help us in anyway,no words can express how lucky I am to have such a kind and loving dad.Thank you for everything!we love you!:)

This entry was posted on 15.6.08 at Sunday, June 15, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

happy father's day!

tasteful voyage
a mom's note
Filipino love stories

June 15, 2008 at 5:30 PM

Post a Comment