Have you ever change your template?  

Posted by SweetPinay in

It's passed midnight right now and I'm still here trying to make an entry. I'm making this entry about my template, since I started my blog I can't stay with one template I just wanted to keep on changing it and the worst part is that I don't really know how to do it by myself. So I keep bugging my husband to do it..haha. Good thing hubby is always willing to do it for me.I don't have much knowledge about this thing.Well,I guess for now I will keep this template because it's really time consuming if I keep on changing it.To all my friends I still have to add again all your links to my new template,the hassle part is putting up the links on the new template.Thank you so much baby ko for helping me.

This entry was posted on 26.6.08 at Thursday, June 26, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

parehas ta sis..ana sad ko sauna pero nalaay nko ron. kapoy n man.

tasteful voyage
a mom's note
Filipino love stories

June 27, 2008 at 10:42 PM

Post a Comment