I signed up for PPP!  

Posted by SweetPinay in

Just tonight before going to bed I decided to check again my mail hoping that I get an approval from PayPerPost. I was so surprised that I was approved since Saturday. I did not waist my time I check my profile in PPP hoping to have some Opp. Oh well,I was right they gave me some task right away and now here I am again making an entry before I sleep. I heard payperpost before when I wasn't have any blog yet,my friends talk about how they earn from PPP and how it works. All I can say is that thank you PayperPost for the approval and I'm happy to be part of this. I like this kind of stuff so that during my day off I have something to do and not get bored in the house. So friends that don't have yet payperpost account,why wait?go ahead and sign up for this great opportunity. I'm so excited for this. I heard a lot of good things about payperpost that's why I was just patiently waiting for the approval and now this is the moment that I've been waiting for. I'm sure I will enjoy catching opportunity. Once again thank you so much for the approval.

This entry was posted on 30.6.08 at Monday, June 30, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

ngek...income k jan..wala oi..enjoy lang ko sige post :)
congratz d ai sa PPP approval! 30 days old man d ai above ang required sa blog para ma-approve noh? hehehe..
kaw nuon ang mamahin sa ako-a d ai. Hahaha!

July 1, 2008 at 1:38 AM

Post a Comment