My own version of Pansit:)  

Posted by SweetPinay in

When I was still in the Philippines I used to cooked but only the very basic food like rice:),never done any heavy cooking like what I learned now here in the US.Being far from my family and especially my bro that always do the cooking at home I really need to learn and enhance my skill in cooking,so here you go I can say that I got a talent in cooking until I make my own "Pan cit ":),my hubby love my cooking and always appreciate me:)lol, a very simple recipe of mine here is my ingredients:

Noodles(bihon)
Canton
Onion
Garlic
Chicken or Gluten
Chicken cubes
Pepper
Oil
Soy sauce
Carrots
Green Beans
Cabbage
Red bell pepper

This entry was posted on 5.6.08 at Thursday, June 05, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 comments

Kini ang lami! hehehe! panghatag beh!

June 5, 2008 at 10:13 PM

mao ni akong paborits ba..kalami!

tasteful voyage
a mom's note
Filipino love stories

June 5, 2008 at 11:46 PM

aguy, kalami ana nao...samot na ako kagutom ani...LOL!naa pa sobra?

June 6, 2008 at 1:31 AM

Post a Comment