My first Ampalaya:)  

Posted by SweetPinay in


It's good to be home after a long day at work. Last Thursday we went back again to the Filipino store and bought some stuff. I saw "ampalaya" bitter gourd laying down in the box. I ask the owner about the price and it's reasonable so I did grab just couple. Oh well this is one of my favorite food back home,I cooked it with egg on it,hubby tried it a little bit. He said it's definitely bitter but it's bearable . I know he is not used to this kind of vegetable but he tried it. Hopefully before going to bed I can catch an Opp in my PPP,I almost got it earlier but it was too fast and I lost it. grrrr!

This entry was posted on 8.7.08 at Tuesday, July 08, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment