Charleston Style Houses Designed by my hubby:)  

Posted by SweetPinay in , , ,


I feel great today seeing my two Filipina friends and their husbands at the church. We had lunch together in Apple bee's, we had a great talk and bonding together. After that Hubby and I went home while we where in the house I planned on going somewhere. Hubby suggested that we will just visit Habersham, this place is a small town where some of his designs were built. I took some pictures of the three houses that hubby designed. It was fun and we toured a little bit around the entire neighborhood.

This entry was posted on 30.8.08 at Saturday, August 30, 2008 and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

wonderful house designed by your hubby =)

September 3, 2008 at 10:42 AM

looks nice...would love to live i one of those...(:

September 3, 2008 at 3:32 PM

Post a Comment