My lunch today!  

Posted by SweetPinay in


Last night I went to bed a little bit late I did that sometimes if I'm not working the following day,well today I woke up later than I used to,I was not able to prepare lunch, I got tired and lazy maybe because I just want to sleep some more:),thanks to my hubby that he called me if not maybe I'm probably sleeping till I want to:)He is always so sweet to me and he brought some tuna sub for our lunch.Oh wow I really like sub I can eat it anytime when I crave for it.This is one of my favorite American food.Does anybody like sub like I do?If you do like eating out especially if your working the whole day, sub is healthier compare to other fast food.Thank you hubby for the sub!:)

This entry was posted on 19.6.08 at Thursday, June 19, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

I craved for this once in a while. I like their pizza sub...

tasteful voyage
a mom's note
Filipino love stories

June 19, 2008 at 8:45 PM

Post a Comment