Nice Quilt from sis inlaw:)  

Posted by SweetPinay in


After lunch I decided to clean a little bit around the house,I came across in changing our bed cover. The Quilt that I used right now for our bed was a wedding present from my sister in law Linda.She made this quilt for us,isn't it nice?Thank you Linda we really enjoyed using this quilt very comfortable and just fit with our bed.Awesome talent of yours!thank you very much Linda:).I really appreciate it.

This entry was posted on 19.6.08 at Thursday, June 19, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

4 comments

we do have quilt as well from my mom-in-law. she made the entire piece out from hubby's baby photos and our wedding pic was in the center. it was so sweet of her. i love it to death :)

June 19, 2008 at 7:23 PM

it's pretty. I like the color. Your sis-in-law is sweet.

tasteful voyage
a mom's note
Filipino love stories

June 19, 2008 at 8:44 PM

wow, nice quilt you got there nao...we have quilts, too..but pinalit lang...

June 20, 2008 at 12:35 AM

hi girl yeah its nice sarap tulogan nyan ah hehehe

June 20, 2008 at 9:12 AM

Post a Comment