Conficker Worm  

Posted by SweetPinay in



Are you ready for this? OMG! I first heard about this nasty worm yesterday but I did not believe it until tonight when I read it on yahoo about a minute ago. Hopefully my laptop will not get affected with this said worm. It makes me freak out when yahoo mention about capturing everything you type like for example passwords, credit card numbers, etc. Its almost midnight here in our place, so I guess I will not stay long on the computer I'm gonna shut it down and see what will happen tomorrow when I open it.

This entry was posted on 31.3.09 at Tuesday, March 31, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

Anonymous  

seen that on yahoo news but didn't read it. anyway im giving you a love your blog award, grab mo pag may time ka. http://www.dharkanjhel.com/2009/03/i-love-your-blog-award.html

Thanks

April 1, 2009 at 7:18 AM

I have link your post in my blog.

April 9, 2009 at 2:25 AM

Post a Comment