Cool Text  

Posted by SweetPinay in

SweetPinay

http://mepinay.blogspot.com/



It's almost 2 am and I can't go back to sleep due to the fact that our neighbors are having fun and they have loud voices,Oh well! can't do anything but try to dig again new things in the net. It's been a couple days now that I wanted to learn to make my own blog badge but haven't figured it out yet. Good to know that there is Mr.Google I came up again with another text generator, above is the sample text that I generated from Cool text. My search will not end up here because I still want to know more about making my own badge. If somebody know how to do it teach me please and I will really appreciate it.

This entry was posted on 29.3.09 at Sunday, March 29, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

yes dear thats a cool graphics. How did u do that?
My Daily Thoughts
Blogger"s Recollections
Array Of Hopes

March 30, 2009 at 10:04 AM

Hi Naomi, thanks for coming by my blog:-).. added you to my friend list and hope you can the same for me :-)
keep in touch dear :-)

March 31, 2009 at 10:06 PM

Post a Comment